Department of Civil Engineering was established in 2012 by offering undergraduate program in Civil Engineering. The program is affiliated to University of Pune, recognized by Govt. of Maharashtra & All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) New Delhi.
BE (Civil): 60 Intake
- To meet the need of modern construction technology, geotechnical engineering, irrigation engineering, environmental engineering.
- Imparting value based technical knowledge through qualitative theoretical input and practical exposure.
- Promoting Industry institute interaction and bridging the gap between industry and interaction and thus making the students best fit in the industry.
- To keep pace with growing need of society at large and industry in particular through fundamental and applied research.
- To give the nation qualitative civil engineer who can contribute for the construction of better world with sophisticated infrastructure facilities with pollution free environment and to protect the precious natural resources of this planet.