The scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST) Cell in an institute promotes the special interest of students in the reserved category and to provide special inputs in areas where the students experience difficult.
The cell regularly have to conduct remedial coaching classes on life skills, personality development, writing assignments and making presentations and also have to organize interactive sessions and informal meetings with students to attend to their personal, social and academic problems.
A Manual has been prepared in order to guide the students to optimally utilize the benefits of the schemes offered by the Government of India.
- SC/ST Booklet (prepared by TISS)
- Ministry of Social Justice and empowerment
- List of Resolutions for Backward Classes
- List of Resolutions for Scheduled Caste Welfare
- Hand Book for Scheduled Tribes
- Scholarships for Reserved students: Government of India
- Schemes: Government of India
- National Scheduled Castes Finance and Development Corporation
For more Information : http://www.aicte-india.org/adsccell.php
Committee for (SC/ST) Contact No. 9764535955
- Prof. Ashish Manwatkar (Chairman)
- Mr. Pravin Charade (Member/ Secretary)
- Prof. Ram Joshi (Member)
- Mrs. Priya Pise (Member)
For any kinds of difficulties please contact to SC/ST Chairman.