Department of Computer Engineering, with the view of providing extra inputs to students to cope up with the current industry standards, conducted training and certification program under Spoken Tutorial Project, IIT Bombay, funded by National Mission on Education through ICT, MHRD, Govt. of India. Training sessions were held online under the guidance of expert in-house faculty members.
Under this program Python Training and Certification was given to the Final Year Students. Third Year students were given training and Certification for PHP and MySQL and Second Year Students underwent training and Certification for C and C++. This initiative also emphasized on the collaborative development of MOOCs (Massive Open Online Course).
Parents Teachers Meet 2018 was conducted today at the Department of Computer Engineering with the view of creating transparency between the Parents and Teachers. The parents were highlighted with the academic and extracurricular activities held during the semester. Followed by a One to One Interaction between the Mentors, Class Teachers and Parents, where parents were informed about the attendance and academic growth of their respective child. The Meet was well attended by the parents of SE, TE and BE Classes. The meet was well coordinated and executed by the Mentor Coordinator, Prof. Sinu Jayesh Nambiar.
- Faculty Research Guidance workshop series “SANSHODHANA”.
- IIT Bombay Certification in Python, C, C++ for 250 students of Third Year and Second Year respectively.
- NASSCOM certification in Soft skills and Core Java for B.E students.
- Scholar Club certification for Third Year students in Android Application Development.
- Scholar Club Trinity London, Certification for Second Year students in English Communication.
- Training imparted for GATE examination.
- Road Safety Awareness Campaign.
- Yoga Sessions for Stress Management