By the time of graduation, graduates will attain the following program outcomes:
- Apply Knowledge of Mathematics, Science and Engineering: Relate & apply fundamental knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering paradigm to real world problems.
- Problem Analysis: Analyze, identify and formulate tangible products/services/solutions/applications with computing requirements.
- Design and Development of algorithms : Design, implement, and evaluate a computer – based solution applicable to public health, ecological safety, human resource management and economical sustainability, cultural, societal and environmental considerations.
- Analysis design and modeling of complex problems: Understand management and engineering principles meets need of atomization of industry.
- Usage of latest open source tools and technologies: Select & use current techniques, skills, and tools to solve societal, health, safety, cultural issues by analyzing the local and global impact of engineering on individuals or society.
- Social contribution of Engineers: Distinguish a problem; design a solution for the needs of the society in health, safety, public, private sectors applying relevant engineering practices.
- Environment and Sustainability: Understand the affecting factors thru’ various fields of engineering to the environment context, develop the solutions which would support green Environment initiative.
- Professional Development and Ethics: Inculcate ethical values amongst students to develop best engineering practices.
- Commitment at Individual level and as a team: Work effectively in multidisciplinary environment as individual & diverse team structure too.
- Communication skills: Learn an emphatic communication to function effective on teams, including diversified and multidisciplinary goal.
- Project Planning & Management for Complex Solutions: Use of modeling techniques to design experiments, by analyzing and interpreting data.
- Self-learning: Recognize the need of continuous expertized development through lifelong learning.