- To promote and arrange extracurricular activities to bring out the talents of students in the performing arts.
- To give all students the opportunity to be involved in culturally enriching activities.
- To give those students with special talents a chance to extend themselves and to grow in their area of expertise.
- The Cultural Committee shall be responsible for all intra and inter collegiate cultural events in the College.
- To plan and schedule cultural events for the academic year. (Tentative dates to be included in the academic calendar of the institute.) By delegating various tasks.
- To do the procedure to organize cultural events.
- To communicate about various festivals and events to be celebrated in the college and give a wide publicity.
- Arranging events/programs for staff and students in coordination with “Students Cultural Committee‟.