- Prof.R D Kamble has been deputed to IIT Bombay for Ph.D work.
- Prof. Ms. Urmila Deshmukh has been sanctioned the grant of Rs 3,00,000/- from AICTE-ISTE to conduct Induction/Refresher Program titled “Recent Trends And Opporyunities In Artificial Intelligence With IOT Persprective
E &TC Toppers List AY 2016-17 (First semester)
|Sr No||Class||Topper Name||AGP / Grades||Rank|
SE (2015 Course)
|Ms. Prachi K. Chavan||8.76||1|
|3||Ms. Pooja Ghotkule||7.06||3|
BE (2012 Course)
|5||Ms Richa Singh||73.20||2|
- BE (2017 batch) students participated in Smart India Hackathon, 2017 competition and bagged Second Runner up prize of 50,000/-.
Team Lanister proposed the solution for Combatting Natural disasters under Railway Ministery Department Of India.
- BE (2017 batch) Students participated in DIPEX 2017, A project competition during 18 – 20 March 2017.
- BE (E&TC) project group of Indira college of Engg & Mgt Pune received the First Prize of merit from Prof. S. K. Khedkar, Chairman IETE for their working model demonstrated in IETE Project competition 2015.
- Aptitude sessions & test series for BE & TE students are conducted in college by Professional Trainers in collaboration with Indira Placement Cell.
- ARM WORKSHOP 2016
Two days workshop on Advanced Embedded Systems in association with ARM University, London, was conducted by Mr. Abhay Tambe (CEO – RENAU Technologies) & Mr. Jonathon Joshi (CEO – Eduvance, Mumbai).
- A Guest Lecture on Anti-Terrorism was arranged for staff & students. Delivered by Mr. Bhanupratap Barge (ACP – ATS, Pune),
- A Guest Lecture on Industry Automation for TE & BE E&TC students was conducted by Trupti Sarode , (ASR Automation, Pune.).
- One Day PCB Making Workshop was conducted for TE & BE E&TC students By Mr. H. E. Navale (JENCODER).
- Guest lecture for TE &BE students by Mr. Datta Parale, Principle consultant Infosys on FEM by ANSYS and role of E&TC in IT sector
- Presentation & demo of Profibus by UL group by Ms Sukhada Gavli. A brief Introduction of Profibus protocol and its architechture was given to the students
- Lecture on proposal writing by Dr. Pratibha Shingare, Assistant Professor, COEP
- Guest lecture on Prospects in VLSI by Mr Ajay Gaikaiwari who worked as Principal Hardware Engineer at Oracle Inc. in California, USA in the Computer Aided Design (CAD) Division for TE and BE (E&TC) students
- Guest lecture on statistical Process Control by Mr Sanjay Kulkarni, Independent Consultant and Trainer,Pune for ICEM faculty members
- Robotics Event was conducted by BE E&TC students & Staff at KV Dehu road.
- One day ROBOTRYST workshop, in association with IIT Delhi & IETE Pune, was conducted for BE E&TC students, 2014