An Audit course under SPPU revised curriculum for TE(E&TC) on “Cyber and Information Security” was arranged and conducted in E & TC department on 20 th Sept 2017 at Dr. Radhakrishnan Hall, E&TC department. Prof. Sanjay Bankar from MCA Department ICEM Pune conducted the session. He highlighted the importance of privacy, security and laws in cyber world. He also explained important Do’s & Don’ts for today’s youth while using social media
A guest lecture followed by hands on practice session on “Interdisciplinary approach for practical system design using PIC micro-controller.” was arranged in E & TC department for TE and BE students on 12th September 2017.
Two resource persons Prof. Sushma Wadar & Prof. Avinash Patil (AIT, Pune.) elaborated the need and importance of logic developments before the programming and designing the micro-controller based systems. Prof. Sushma Wadar also emphasized the importance of knowledge of hardware to explore engineers as software developer and to pursue career in IT industry.
Prof. Avinash Patil delivered hands on practice session by elaborating the need and importance of simulation tools and their advantages before hardware implementation. He also explained the programming environment and simulation using Proteus simulation software for micro-controller based systems.
Students were highly benefited by this session.
Summary of publications E&TC
|Name||Journals||Int. Conf.||National Conf.||Work-shops attended||Workshops Organized||Syllabus revision workshop||STTP workshop|
|2||D. S. Bhagwate||2||1||2||5||2|
BE students IUCCA visit at Girawali observatory, Pune. The purpose of the visit was to understand the practical fundamentals, functionality and mechanism of 2 meter optical telescope on July 24, 2015.
Guest lecture on Prospects in VLSI by Mr Ajay Gaikaiwari who worked as Principal Hardware Engineer at Oracle Inc. in California, USA in the Computer Aided Design (CAD) Division for TE and BE (E&TC) students on September 02, 2015.
Guest lecture on statistical Process Control by Mr Sanjay Kulkarni, Independent Consultant and Trainer,Pune for ICEM faculty members on September 02, 2015.
BE (E&TC) project group of Indira college of Engg & Mgt Pune received the First Prize of merit from Prof. S. K. Khedkar, Chairman IETE for their working model demonstrated in IETE Project competition 2015 which was held on 29 th April 2015.
Motivational Lecture by Group Director Prof.Chetan Wakalkar
Embedded workshop for T.E. students by Mr.Deepak Gule on 14th March 2015
Industrial visit to GMRT for T.E. students
Inustrial visit to BSNL Chinchwad for B.E. students
Shree Chanakya Education society’s, ICEM is awarded second prize for ‘ISF Activity’ during the year 2014 by The Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers
1. Workshop on Mobile Making was organized for T.E. students by Mr. Ranjeet Singh, M.D, Nutan Infotronics on 24th & 25th Jan 2014.
2. Workshop on PCB designing was organized for S.E. students by Mr. Ranjeet Singh, M.D, Nutan Infotronics on 17thth Jan 2014.
3. Roborace and rob soccer event was organized under “SPECTRUM-AVISHKAR 2014” on 3rd Feb 2014.
4. Technical session held under 3I SUMMIT in Department by Mr.Ashok Kale, Director, Aakashwani, Pune, in January 2014
5. Two days workshop “ROBOTRYST-2K14” an International Robotics Championship was successfully conducted by E&TC department on 25,26,August 2014 in association with IIT Delhi & IETE Pune Centre.
6. B.E.Project Presentation for 2014 batch in April 2014.
7. GuruPoornima Mahamahotsava was celebrated at Indira College of Engg&Management,Pune on 14th of July2014 in the presence of of every staff member and our HOD Prof. (Dr) P.H. Patil, by the students of BE and TE E&TC.
8. A seminar on “ INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION ”was organized under the IETE Forum on 18th of July. Dr.P.H.Patil , HOD (E&TC) had called upon an eminent speaker MR.B.M.Shaikh from Substation Automation System (SAS) .
9. To make the faculty members & TE students aware of this revised exam pattern, a presentation highlighting rules & regulations of Revised UOP Examination Pattern for TE was organized in the department. The presentation was scheduled on 4th August 2014 (Monday) at 4:30 pm in the T.E lecture hall by Prof. Urmila Deshmukh.
10. Our Electronics and Telecommunication engineering department organized an industrial visit to RD ELECTRONICS on 09 th of August 2014 for second year students.
11. Prof. Shweta Banait has attended one day workshop on ”Future trends in CMOS on 30 AUG 2016
12. ETSA organized Teachers day , Engineers day & Freshers party on 21st Sep 2016.
Guest Lectures :
BE Guest Lectures.
Guest lecture for students of E & TC on “Career avenues for E&TC Engineers in view of make in India “ by Mr. Omkar Ghokhale on 7th Sep 2016.