We are committed to achieve highest order of excellence in the field of (Engineering, MBA & MCA) exam conduction . In the examination section, all UOP exams are being conducted for the departments of Computer, Mechanical, IT, E&TC, MBA & MCA. It include Theory, Practical, oral and online examinations for the respective departments.
We strictly follow the rules and disciplines of University of Pune.
All UOP Examination are conducted in surveillance of External Senior Supervisor (Appointed by UOP) & Internal Senior Supervisor (Appointed by Principal) Whole university of Pune examinations are being conducted in college as per directives of the Principal.
- Students fill the UOP examination form after finalization of First year (Engg, MBA & MCA) Admission.
- SE, TE & BE Students should fill the examination form after the declaration of previous year results.
- Before the examination, students collect the Examination Hall Tickets as per circular with no dues.
- The examinations are being conducted as per Time table of UOP.
- Students are getting the hard copy of mark sheet on same day of result declaration by UOP.
- Students are applying for Re- valuation & verification of marks as per UOP circular.
2. Rules & Conduction
- For university of Pune Examination (PR/OR/Theory) hall ticket ,College identity cards are compulsory.
- Mobile phones & Bags are strictly prohibited in examination hall. If found it will be confiscated.
- All candidates are sitting according to sitting arrangement displayed on the notice board
- Materials of assistance such as papers, Chits, Marking on the bench are restricted and such cases are considered as malpractice & being reported to university for proper action.
3. Time Table
- Before Examination PR/OR/Project Time table are being displayed on respective departments notice board.
- Theory Examination time tables are being displayed on the following website,
- Students are downloading various examination forms on
- Students are downloading previous examination Question papers from
- Examination Time Table
For more details : http://exam.unipune.ac.in
- Over all result analysis
6. Notices & Circulars
- Student Notice board
- Staff Notice / Circulars
7. Contact us
Mr. Hemant S. Tambe
Contact no : 02114 – 661529 ,
E- Mail: – email@example.com,