- One day faculty development program titled “STARTUP CELL & ENTREPRENEURSHIP” was organized & conducted under ISTE College chapter on 23rd February 2017, Thursday at Indira college of Engineering & Management, Parandwadi, Pune.
- The inauguration took place at 02:00 pm at Vishwashwarya hall. Speaker Dr. Manish Kumar Varma was welcomed by Mr Dhananjay Kulkarni, HOD, MBA Department and presented sapling. In first session some activities were conducted to learn about Initiatives, Attitude, Responsibilities, Time management, Risk taking abilities & Trustworthy atmosphere in Entrepreneurship. In second session speaker’s experience & different stories were explored to highlight importance of entrepreneurship as compared to jobs.
NEHA NANAVARE MBA II Yr student of Indira College of Engineering & Management ICEM has won FIRST PRIZE in the 24 th Business School Affaire & Dewang Mehta National Education Award Competition under the category Paper Presentation Contest ( research based) on 25th Nov. 2016 at Taj Lands End Mumbai.
Technical Analysis Workshop
A session on ‘Technical Analysis’ organized by Industry Expert Mr. Ajit Vaidya Sir for the students of MBA II (Finance Specialization) on 22 August, 2015.
Mr. Vaidya Sir comes with a rich industry experience of15+ years in Financial Sector in India & USA. He’s been associated with leading financial service providers & banks like Merill Lynch, HSBC Bank & Lloyds Bank etc. It was quite a brainstorming session with some number crunching!!
Picture: Mr. Ajit Vaidya with Prof. Sandeep Hegade & students of ICEM – MBA II, Finance Specialization
Commodity Market Workshop
A session on ‘Commodity Market’ organized by Industry Expert Mr. Sarang Kulkarni Sir for the students of MBA II (Finance Specialization) on 02 September, 2015
Mr. Sarang Kulkarni holds the position of Project Manager at Capital Market Research Center, Chinchwad. He explained some of the arduous concepts of Finance in a simple and lucid language with hands on live experience using the departmental computer lab.
Picture: Mr. Sarang Kulkarni with Prof. Sandeep Hegade & students of ICEM – MBA II, Finance Specialization
1) ICEM is now recognized as Zonal Center of IIM Calcutta for their events under ‘Carpe-Diem Programme -2K15-16’
2) ICEM MBA students participated in the zonal level of the “Avishkar – 2014 (Research Project Competition)” organized by Savitribai Phule Pune University.
3) Open Book Competition was conducted for MBA –I year students on the topics related to Management Fundamentals. The idea was inspired from the Book-Club initiated by the Chairperson
A) EVENTS CONDUCTED IN THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2014-15
|Sep 2014||Brand Slam||The theme of the event: “Next Practices & Success Mantra for Iconic Brands”|
|Sep 2014||Corporate Social Responsibility||“Gram-Swachhata Abhiyan” at Parandwadi village|
|Oct 2014||Charity Week||Students and faculty, staff donated clothes, books, stationery and food-grains to needy students|
|April 2014||Session on Human Rights||Understanding the need and importance of human rights|
|Jan 2014||3i summit||Industry and students interaction on the theme Innovation – The key to manage the 21st century challenges.|
B) Upcoming events in the Academic Year 2015-16
|1||Induction Programme||The theme, “an effort towards the journey of learning and excellence” for all I year MBA students.|
|2||Outdoor Management Programme||To create future leader, Group Activities , Confidence building among newly admitted MBA students|
|3||Students Club||Activities through various students’ clubs|
|4||Business Plan Competition||Encouraging students to generate new idea to become successful entrepreneur|
|5||Avishkar||Students shows their non academic skills through various activities such as Sports, Dance Competitions, etc.|