ICEM offer a two year full time MBA program approved by AICTE & affiliated to University of Pune consisting of four semesters. Its main objective is to –
- To provide the country a steady stream of competent young men and women with necessary knowledge, skills, values and attitudes to occupy positions of management and administration in business, industry, public system and the government.
- To impart the students latest and relevant knowledge from the field of management theory and practice.
- To provide opportunities to the students for developing necessary managerial skills.
The highlights of ICEM MBA Programme
- Blend of theory and practical knowledge for Technical & Management Subjects
- Structured Summer Internship Projects
- Innovative Teaching Pedagogy
- Corporate Mentoring
- Focus on Soft Skills
- Continuous evaluation and feedback
- Excellent Job Placements opportunities
- Extra Inputs as per Industry Orientation
- Entrepreneurship Development Cell
- Active Industry –Academia Interface
Teaching and learning –Pedagogy
The teaching and learning combines projects, case studies, interactive delivery of lectures and classroom discussions. Case discussions are supplemented with guest lectures, seminars, games, role plays, aptitude and domain tests, industrial visits and group exercises to develop problem solving and decision making skills by facilitating the application of theoretical concepts to real-life situations.
The Faculty acts as a facilitator and works in close association with the students to help them gain a better understanding of current economic and non-economic issue and studies. Faculty members are also appointed as mentors to groups of students where they meet at regular intervals to learn more about the student learning pattern and guide them .Students are taught to comprehend live corporate situations while also grasping a more realistic approach to decision making.
The pedagogy lays emphasis on increasing the human skills through clear conceptual understanding of subjects, with complete exposure to industrial practices.