PO (PROGRAM OUTCOME)
- Students will be able to understand, analyze and communicate global, economic, legal, and ethical aspects of business.
- Students will be able to demonstrate effective leadership and collaboration skills needed to make business-critical decisions, accomplish functional, organizational and professional goals.
- Students succeed in their career endeavors and contribute significantly to the Corporate and Society.
- Apply conceptual business foundations to solve practical decision-making problems, both individually and as part of teams using techniques such as case analysis, projects and assignments.
- Demonstrate proactive thinking to perform effectively in the dynamic socioeconomic and business ecosystem.