PO (PROGRAM OUTCOME)
Programme Outcomes (POs): At the end of the MBA programme the learner will possess the
- Generic and Domain Knowledge – Ability to articulate, illustrate, analyze, synthesize and apply the knowledge of principles and frameworks of management and allied domains to the solutions of real-world complex business issues
- Problem Solving & Innovation – Ability to Identify, formulate and provide innovative solution frameworks to real world complex business and social problems by systematically applying modern quantitative and qualitative problem solving tools and techniques.
- Critical Thinking – Ability to conduct investigation of multidimensional business problems using research based knowledge and research methods to arrive at data driven decisions
- Effective Communication – Ability to effectively communicate in cross-cultural settings, in technology mediated environments, especially in the business context and with society at large
- Leadership and Team Work – Ability to collaborate in an organizational context and across organizational boundaries and lead themselves and others in the achievement of organizational goals and optimize outcomes for all stakeholders.
- Global Orientation and Cross-Cultural Appreciation: Ability to approach any relevant business issues from a global perspective and exhibit an appreciation of Cross Cultural aspects of business and management.
- Entrepreneurship – Ability to identify entrepreneurial opportunities and leverage managerial & leadership skills for founding, leading & managing startups as well as professionalizing and growing family businesses.
- Environment and Sustainability – Ability to demonstrate knowledge of and need for sustainable development and assess the impact of managerial decisions and business priorities on the societal, economic and environmental aspects.
- Social Responsiveness and Ethics – Ability to exhibit a broad appreciation of the ethical and value underpinnings of managerial choices in a political, cross-cultural, globalized, digitized, socio-economic environment and distinguish between ethical and unethical behaviors & act with integrity.
- Life Long Learning – Ability to operate independently in new environment, acquire new knowledge and skills and assimilate them into the internalized knowledge and skills.