- FYMCA students Participated in “PM Champs” competition and won first prize in competition held by IICMR College, Nigdi in 2018.
- Nehal Jathar Participated in “Code-O-Holic” competition and Runner up in competition held by Zeal Institude, Narhe in 2018.
- Ajay Sirsat Participated in College university volleyball team and won 3rd prize in university level in 2017.
- Ajay Sirsat Participated in College university volleyball team & won 1st prize in competition held by D Y Patil, Akurdi in 2017.
- 3i Summit 2014 –A recognition and awards summit based on the theme of innovation where the students from MCA department participated in a project competition based on the theme of “Impact of IT innovation on education”.
3i Summit Report.
The MCA and MBA departments from ICEM participated in the events conducted in IGBS campus.
In a stall competition, 9 teams from various institutes from IGI group had taken participation. The students from MCA department, ICEM, had decorated the stall with a couple of projects based on the theme of “Impact of IT innovation on education”. The students had created a poster, a model and an Android based application related to the said theme. In this competition the MCA department won 2nd prize where the 1st prize was bagged by the students from MBA, ICEM.
The students from SYMCA who participated in the above competitors were –
Kapil Chopra Rohit Satpute Ganesh Bhute Sopan Patil Aditya Gadi Sonali Kugaji Pragati Shinde Michael Varghese Pravin Shelke Manoj Kharat
- Dr. Poornashankar received “Best Teacher in Engineering”2017 in “Dewang Mehta Awards National “.
- Dr. Poornashankar received “'The Thought Leader Award- Best Faculty of the Year by CSI-Mumbai.
- Dr. Poornashankar received “Best Professor in IT 2017”, in “Dewang Mehta Awards National”.
- Dr. Darshana Desai received research grant Rs.50, 000 for research and successfully completed research project on "An Empirical Study for effective framework designing for customization and adaptation of educational Websites using Web Mining" from BCUD, University of Pune in the year 2015.