- SYMCA students Participated in “Quiz-a-than” competition and won first prize in competition held by MIT College, Pune in 2019.
|Girish Kasale||Yash Padate|
|Tarkesh Kulkarni||Akshay Patil|
- FYMCA students Participated in “PM Champs” competition and won first prize in competition held by IICMR College, Nigdi in 2018.
|Akshay Choudhari||Vishakha Verma||Amit Sundriyal|
|Sanand Shrisunder||Tarkesh Kulkarni|
- Nehal Jathar Participated in “Code-O-Holic” competition and Runner up in competition held by Zeal Institude, Narhe in 2018.
- Ajay Sirsat Participated in College university volleyball team and won 3rd prize in university level in 2017.
- Ajay Sirsat Participated in College university volleyball team & won 1st prize in competition held by D. Y. Patil, Akurdi in 2017.
|“PM Champs” Competition||“Code-O-Holic” Competition|
- Dr. Poornashankar received “Best Professor in Engineering”2017 in “Dewang Mehta Awards National “.
- Dr. Poornashankar received “'The Thought Leader Award- Best Faculty of the Year by CSI-Mumbai.
- Dr. Poornashankar received “Outstanding Faculty in Engineering 2017”, in “National Education Awards”.
- Dr. Darshana Desai received research grant Rs.50, 000 for research and successfully completed research project on "An Empirical Study for effective framework designing for customization and adaptation of educational Websites using Web Mining" from BCUD, University of Pune in the year 2015.
|“Dewang Mehta Awards”||The Thought Leader Award|
|National Education Awards|