The Master of Computer Application is designed so that each student will have demonstrated the following competencies upon graduating with a degree of MCA:
By the time of graduation, graduates will attain the following program outcomes:
- Computational Knowledge: Relate & apply fundamental knowledge of computing technology appropriate to the discipline
- Problem Analysis: Ability to Analyze, identify and formulate tangible products/services/solutions/applications with computing requirements to solution.
- Design and Development of Solution: Ability to design, implement and evaluate a computer-based system, process, component or program to meet desired needs based solution.
- Conduct & Investigate complex computing problems: Understand management and engineering principles meets need of atomization of industry.
- Modern Tool usage: Select & use current techniques, skills, and tools to solve societal, health, safety, cultural issues by analyzing the local and global impact of engineering on individuals or society.
- Professional Development Ethics: Understanding of professional, ethical, security, and social issues and responsibilities.
- Lifelong learning: Recognition of the need for and having the ability to engage in continuing professional development.
- Project management and finance: Ability to apply design and development principles in the construction of software systems of varying complexity.
- Communicate Effectively: Learn an emphatic communication to function effective on teams, including diversified and multidisciplinary goal and communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
- Social and environmental concern(S): Understand the affecting factors thru’ various fields of computer application to the environment context, develop the solutions which would support green Environment initiative.
- Imprecation and Entrepreneurship: Ability to use the management principles like Team Building, Leadership, Conflict Management while working in the organization in future.