The Master of Computer Application is designed so that each student will have demonstrated the following competencies upon graduating with a degree of MCA:
1. Ability to apply knowledge of computing technology appropriate to the discipline.
2. Ability to analyze a problem and identify and define the computing requirements to solution.
3. Ability to design, implement and evaluate a computer-based system, process, component or program to meet desired needs.
4. Ability to function effectively on teams to accomplish a common goal.
5. Understanding of professional, ethical, security, and social issues and responsibilities.
6. Ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
7. Ability to analyze the local and global impact of computing on individuals, organizations and society.
8. Recognition of the need for and having the ability to engage in continuing professional development.
9. Ability to use current techniques, skills, and tools necessary for computing practice.
10. Ability to apply design and development principles in the construction of software systems of varying complexity.
11. Ability to understand and analyze financial statements of a business.
12. Ability to use the management principles like Team Building, Leadership, Conflict Management while working in the organization in future.