The phrase “Research and Development” has a special significance apart from its conventional coupling of scientific research and technological development. “Research and Development” normally refers to future-oriented, longer-term activities in science or technology, using techniques with or without predetermined outcomes and with broad forecasts of commercial yields.
Research Committee for the Academic Year 2017-18 was formed in August 2017.
Following is the list of Research Committee members appointed for the Academic Year 2017-18:
|Name of Members||Designation|
|Dr. Vinayak Kale||Dean, R&D|
|Balaji Nelge (MECH)||Member Secretory|
|Prof Suchitra Jagtap (ENTC)||Member|
|Prof Manjusha Tatiya (COMP)||Member|
|Prof Darshana Desai (MCA)||Member|
|Prof Manjusha Tomar (FE)||Member|
|Prof Priyanka Pawar (MBA)||Member|
|Prof Manasi Chavan (CIVIL||Member|
The cell administers all the research Programs of the College by monitoring and coordinating the research Programs. It conducts the research review meeting to examine the quality of research being conducted by various teams. The Research & Development Cell of every department takes immense efforts to expose the students to recent developments in the technology through innovative project works and paper presentations.
- Promote research that is relevant to the nation and the region
- Develop and support existing and emerging research strengths
- Assisting various Departments in creating center of excellence
- Facilitate multidisciplinary research excellence
- Make efforts to establish research partnerships with Government, Industry and other Universities
- Provide a suitable enabling research environment and infrastructure