The Opportunity to Make a Difference
Indira College of Engineering & Management has been taking concerted efforts to develop and nurture versatile skills of our students for their holistic development through intensive training. This year Management has gone one step ahead for the overall development of our students. Management has offered exceptional inputs in Academic Excellence, Interpersonal Skills enhancement, Entrepreneurship, Career Awareness, Ethics and Etiquette and Presentation Skills. This scholar club programme has been sponsored by the Management.
To improve their language skills, English training was imparted to the Scholar club Second year Engineering students. The details of the programme are as follow.
- The students were trained for the international Graded Examination in Spoken English (GESE) by Trinity College, London.
- 57 students were selected for the scholar club. The training was sponsored by the management.
- 52 students enrolled for the certification, 27 for Grade 4 and 25 for Grade 5.
- The trainer for the programme was Mrs. Zulekha Merchant .The examination was conducted on 10th April 2016.
- 38 students secured Distinction, 12 students passed with Merit and 2 students passed with no division.
The training and examination cost was sponsored by the management which was around 1.7 Lakhs.
For the third year scholar club engineering students, technical certification training was given in their respective domain. 100+ students were benefitted in the training modules mentioned below, which will help them to enhance their core knowledge and application oriented approach. The overall training cost and certification cost which was about 3.7 Lakhs was generously sponsored by the management.
|1||Mechanical||AutoDeskInventor 2015 + Fusion 360||Impetus IT ServicesPvt,.Ltd|
|2||Computer||Android app development||SourceKode(NASSCOM accredited certificate)|
|3||Civil||StadPRO & E-Tab||Civil Engineering Software Academy|
As the final year scholar club students’ major focus would be facing the placement process in which the first step is clearing the Aptitude test. Hence every Tuesday the scholar club students are imparted with Aptitude training followed by the language training, Group discussions & personal interviews. Corporates are invited for panel discussion and mock interviews to groom the students and build their confidence.