To develop and nurture versatile skills of students for their holistic development through intensive training, knowledge acquisition and practice.
- A student should have secured minimum 60% aggregate in 10th and 12th
- A student should have passed all subjects in the university examinations.
- A student should score above 60% in the assessment test conducted by the Institute.
- Top 15 students will be shortlisted from each class having the intake of 60.
Rules & Regulations:
- An Intensive training will be imparted to scholar batch students exclusively.
- All selected students of scholar batch should maintain 75% of attendance in regular classes.
- Scholar batch students have to stay backtwo hours every day apart from their regular college timings.
- The session will comprise of additional academic inputs and soft skills training.
- The training cost of scholar batch students will be sponsored by the management. Exam Fee will be paid by the student.
- Punctuality, sincerity and performance will be strictly monitored for individual candidates.
- Attendance is compulsory for all sessions, failing which the student will be debarred from scholar batch.
- The tentative training timings are from 8.00 to 10.00a.m for S.E & T.E students and 3.30 – 5.30 p.m for F.E students from Monday to Friday.
- Five students in each class will be kept in waiting list. They will be included in place of debarred students(if any) from scholar batch.
- Additional Books will be issued to scholar batch students from Library.
Inauguration Of scholar Club
The Inauguration of Scholar Club 2013 was held on 1st Feb 2013 in presence of the Chairperson, IGI, Dr. Tarita Shankar,the Group Director Prof.ChetanWakalkar, ,Mr.Pradhan Mentor ICEM,the Principal Dr.R.Kulkarni and theVice Principal, Poornashankar.
The inauguration started with a welcome speech by Dr.RKulkarni Principal ICEM. It was followed by a speech by the HOD of Mechanical department, Prof. Sunil Ingole. He spoke about the Genesis of the Scholar Club. Dr.Tarita Shankar Chairperson IGI inaugurated the Logo of Scholar Club. She guided the students with in her inspiring speech.
The Prof. Chetan Wakalkar Group Director IGI explained the intention of Scholar club in his motivational speech. Mr. Pradhan Mentor ICEM discussed about essentials of Engineers. Madhuri Sathe, Executive Director IGI, explained about industry expectations from Engineers in detail. Divya Jaithely,Director ISEM, guided on personeering –Success Formula for Indira Engineers.
Then all guests distributed badges to the toppers of Scholar Club. The function ended with a vote of thanks by Dr. Poornashankar, Vice–Principal,ICEM.