Alumni Meet-2018 of ICEM, of 2011-2016 batches was held on 23rd Feb 2018 at “Avirat” Campus-ICEM Vishweshwaraya Auditorium. Session was inaugurated by Principal, Vice Principal, Alumnus & Alumni Coordinators (Team) of ICEM. While Addressing Alumni, Dr. Sunil S. Admuthe -Principal shared some unforgettable moment’s memories, introduced them about new activities going on & wished all the students very best for their future.
During the Meet IGI AV was been played to make them aware of recent Updates and a short Alumni AV consisting of Past memories was been played. Alumni’s were introduced to Vice-Principal Dr. Poornashankar, HOD department wise of ICEM. Further session after lunch break was carried by Each Department specifically in the form of interaction with the Alumni’s and concluded by giving token of appreciation to each alumnus. Common Inauguration session was concluded by Vote of Thanks by Prof. Manisha Bharati – Alumni Coordinator.
50+ alumni’s were present on campus of 2011 to 2016 Pass out Batches.
Welcome to the anywhere-anytime-anyone ICEM reunion you have all been waiting for. Go ahead! Meet your batch mates. Exchange experiences. Give a little, take a little. Laugh a little, reminisce a little. You will find everything connected with ICEM alumni here. ICEM Alumni is registered under Society registration Act 1860 as MH/1582/2011/Pune dated 26/8/11.
The objectives of alumni are all or any one of the following:
- To promote the science and art of engineering in all their aspects and to provide its members the means of mutual helpfulness and rational reception.
- To suggest improvements for required education and training to persons preparing for the profession of engineering or those already engaged in the profession.
- To establish liaison between the ex students of ICEM and the college.
- To establish and enhance the interaction between ICEM and Various industries, Government, Semi-government and non-government technical organizations in the country and abroad.
- To do such acts, deeds, matters and things as are incidental or conductive to the attainment of any of the above objectives.
- To search for and utilize the potential for the vocational training and suitable placement for the student of ICEM
- To establish interaction with the industries and other technical organizations for getting feed back of the pass out student of ICEM.
- To get the expert advice and help for the desired requirements in the laboratories, library departments and curricular and co-curricular activities of ICEM.
The Governing Body of ICEM Alumni Association
|1||Prof. Manisha Bharati||Asst. Prof Comp||Alumni Committee Coordinator|
|2||Prof. Sunil Yadav||Asst. Prof. Mech.||Department Coordinator|
|3||Prof. Meenakshi Madgunaki||Asst. Prof EnTc||Department Coordinator|
|4||Prof. Deepak Dharrao||Asst. Prof Comp.||Department Coordinator|
|5||Prof. Savita Jangale||Asst. Prof Civil||Department Coordinator|
|6||Prof. Sachin Gund||Asst. Prof. MBA||Department Coordinator|
|7||Prof. Sanjay Bankar||Asst. Prof MCA||Department Coordinator|
Guest lecture on “From College Projects to Industry Projects” was successfully conducted, dated 23rd Dec 2016 by Mr. Sameer Samant Alumni of ICEM (2016 Batch) working currently as Dev. Ops. Engineer with Banking & Financial Sector at L&T InfoTech. He stressed upon the importance of coding that too in java & its benefits, software engineering. He briefed about overall Industry structure like how in an Industry people are segregated into developer, testers, designers, networking, documentation, and data base adminere.
Guest lecture on “Data Structures” was successfully conducted in Department of Computer Engineering, ICEM Pune, on 23rd Dec 2016 by Ms. Mrunmayi Rokade Alumni of ICEM 1st batch (2011) working currently as Talent Manager in CATS India Pvt. Ltd.
Alumni Meet 2016:
Asst. Prof. Manisha Bharati- Dean Alumni opened up the session by giving welcome address.
Alumni Meet-2016 of ICEM, focused on passed out batches and was held on 12th March at “Avirat” Campus-ICEM Vishweshwaraya auditorium. Session was inaugurated by Principal, Vice Principal & Alumni Coordinators (Team) of ICEM. While Addressing Alumni, Prof. Sunil Ingole -Principal ICEM shared some unforgettable moment’s and introduced them about new activities going on & wished all the students very best for their future. During the Meet Alumni’s were introduced to Vice-Principal, HOD’s department wise, Deans & Student Council of ICEM. Student Council President Mayur Takalkar greeted alumni from behalf of all Indiraites & briefed about the council team members & students activities. Session was beautifully choreographed by Chaitanya & Akshay TE students of ICEM followed by cultural performances. Sessions after lunch break was carried by each department specifically in the form of interaction with the Alumni’s and concluded by giving token of appreciation to each alumni by their respective Heads of Departments. All together 90+ alumni’s were present on campus.