MCA program of Indira College of Engineering & Management is affiliated to University of Pune. The admissions to same are done as per rules & regulations framed by the Directorate of Technical Education, Mumbai (DTE), time to time.
MCA program has sanctioned intake 60.
Eligibility criteria for MCA admission:
- Any graduate with minimum of 50% for Open/OMS
- 45% in case of candidates of Reserved Category
- Maths required at 10+2 for non-computer background
Scholarship Schemes (Applicable for CET candidates only)
- 100% scholarship for SC/ST/VJNT/NT/SBC Backward Class Category Candidates
- 50% scholarship for OBC Category
- 50% scholarship for Open Category candidate with EBC category (EBC – Annual income less than 2 lacks)
- Note: Scholarship schemes is applicable to the candidates of (Maharashtra State only )
Documents Required For Scholarship
- For claiming fee concession, reserved category candidates are required to submit
- Caste certificate,
- Caste Validity Certificate,
- Non Creamy Layer Certificate (if applicable)
- Economically Weaker section
- The Income certificate from competent authority for claiming fee reimbursement.
The details of various dates (schedules) are published by DTE in their information brochure as well as available on their website http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/MCA2016 or www.dte.org.in/mca2016. Interested candidates must regularly visit the DTE website for eligibility, procedure & participation in the Common Admission Process also referred as CAP.
Candidates are advised to, do their registration for the MH-CET 2016 online with DTE, submit preferences of Institutes, and get documents verification done at designation ARC centers allottedby DTE.
The DTE will be putting up the merit list. Candidate will get admission to a suitable college as per his/ her merit and the preferences filled. Our Institute is a part of CAP process and candidates desirous to get admission at our institute may give us as their preference. However please note that the allotments (Round Wise) are done by DTE.
Our College code is MC6179
List of Documents Required for MCA I Admissions AY 2016-17
- Institute Allotment Letter from DTE
- CET Score Card/Internet Print
- S.S.C Mark Sheet
- H.S.C Mark sheet
- Degree Mark Sheet
- Degree Certificate (Provisional/Convocation)
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Domicile and Nationality
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Non Creamy Layer (if applicable)
- Caste Validity Certificate (if applicable)
- Two Latest Passport Size Photographs
- Performa I
- Any other Relevant Documents as per specific case
For more details, Contact
Dr. Punam Bhoyar, HOD, MCA
M. No: 9552546302, 07720010708