Like every orchestra is incomplete without a table, every institution is incomplete without Art, music, and literature. We, at the Cultural Club of ICEM Parandwadi, work towards keeping the college vibrating with passion and energy round the year. Our perspective is “For the artists, by the artists, of the artists” .Not one event in the calendar misses our scope of being celebrations in style. The cultural team is not just a club but a family with its own value systems that run on love, harmony and respect for each other. And yes, we are incomplete without the Batch and Batch is incomplete without Cultural Club; that’s symbiotic.
- To promote and arrange extracurricular activities to bring out the talents of students in the performing arts.
- To give all students the opportunity to be involved in culturally enriching activities.
- To give those students with special talents a chance to extend themselves and to grow in their area of expertise.
- The Cultural Committee shall be responsible for all intra and inter collegiate cultural events in the College.
- To plan and schedule cultural events for the academic year. (Tentative dates to be included in the academic calendar of the institute.) By delegating various tasks.
- To do the procedure to organize cultural events.
- To communicate about various festivals and events to be celebrated in the college and give a wide publicity.
- Arranging events/programs for staff and students in coordination with “Students Cultural Committee‟.
||Mr. Tushar Pinjan
||Mr. Siddheshwar Shirbhate
||Mrs. Sujata Deo
||Mrs. Sushma Patwardhan
||E & TC
||Mrs. Kinjal Patel
||Mrs. Anuradda Pandde
||Mrs. Dipali Patil